Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How This Blog Got Its Name!

Awakening this very morning, I saw still dreaming, Ronald Reagan on stage, front-center, with his Country Band behind him.  Get it?  USA Country Band!  He was wearing blue jeans and a button, blue chambray shirt. I was far back in the audience. Everyone on stage was motionless, looking at me, no nods or anything revealing intent.  Then I saw an Internet box where someone had selected a choice simply saying: GO.  Okay, okay, I'm going with a nudge from a good friend--no thank you notes here, friend, because I have a feeling this will be hell to do!  These are the times that try good souls....  Therefore, I have established a blog under the auspices of the Gates of Vienna.  Thank you for inviting me to this hall of good souls doing their best to stand tall and deliver.... 

Linda Santucci
April 10, 2012

No comments: